Saturday, September 18, 2010

Visitors

We have been lucky enough to have several visitors over the past month. What fun!

Firstly my sister-in-law and her newish baby; Lilly, of about 3 months came for a weekend.



How terrible are we........that blimin wig out again. We just couldn't resist the 'baby fro' pics.


A week later my brother came to stay for a whole week. Being a technology nut, he quickly taught little Phoebe how to re-program the television, stereo and hard-drive. Oh and tidy some cables. I hope she remembers how to do this the next time I have tech issues. :-)

I took my little bro (only by three years) up to Warkworth and Snells beach. My kids loved hanging out on this beach last summer.


This is what Phoebe was pointing towards on the water!!!


I'm getting excited now because my next big photo shoot will be on my school holiday visit to Canterbury. Rangiora and Christchurch to be exact!!!

Meanwhile, all of NZ is being battered by an enormous storm. High winds have kept us alert overnight and all today.
Hope you are all keeping warm and dry wherever you are!

xx




















1 comment:

  1. I visited Warkworth and Snells Beach last summer for the first time. Hopefully it will not be the last time. Very handy having a technology nut as a brother!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love your feedback :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...